Skip to main content

Chapter 9- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Time to return favour.


Dhwani woke up to Jai's text message, "Hi,Dhwani this side Jai,hope Ruhi had told you already.Sorry to text you this late,revert back when you get this".She checked the timing of the message,it was 3:25 am,she thought to herself,why he was awake at this odd timings,then she replied while brushing her teeth,"Hi Jai,yes I know you want to discuss something tell,me".She wasn't expecting reply instantly as he must have slept late but she got the quick reply,"Can I call you?".Dhwani replied,"I'll call you soon,once I'll leave for coaching".He responded,"I'll wait,anyway Good Morning :)".

It made Dhwani smiled,soon Mehr di noticed her smile and asked her,What's up? Smiling so much in morning anything special? She told Di,about the scenario,how she wants to earn some more money and how she landed again with Jai.Di surprisingly said,Don't you think you both are crossing each others path again and again.Dhwani replied,I don't know why,but yes It seems like he has some emergency and I think it would be best way to return his favor by helping him.

Di you know,there's something in him,the more I am getting closure to him by all these means happening from few days,the more I am getting puzzled.Di asked why? She replied,sometimes he seems rude then in another moment he is helpful then he looks like serious kinda introvert person but if you would have seen him playing ukulele he had child like sparkle in his eyes.I don't know who is he out of all of this but I really want to help him.Di replied, go for it my little sis.

Dhwani left the home,she still had 20 minutes before she reached the metro station so she thought to call Jai.

She dialled his numbers,Jai picked up the call.Dhwani said,Hi Good morning! He greeted her back and then she asked tell me what kind of special need you have? Jai told her about his grandma sickness that he can't leave her alone at hospital to take classes but he urgently needs to learn just a single tune because he wants to give surprise to his grandma as fulfilling his last wish.

Dhwani shocked to hear everything asked,can I know if you don't mind her last wish? Jai told her the story,how his grandpa died and she always wished to had her last birthday song.Dhwani find herself hard to digest all of this,how Jai had struggled through all this,she asked do you mean,she has not much time left? Jai replied,sadly yes.

By this time,she had tears in her eyes because she could feel the pain of losing someone so close to your heart.She with heavy throat said,I am ready to teach you.Jai sensed her heavy throat and asked her to sip some water and told her, Could you please manage to give me lessons here in the hospital,we can practice it on terrace,I will talk to officials here.Anytime whatever suits you,I am ready to pay extra but could you please adjust to visit hospital daily?

Dhwani replied controlling her tears,there's no way I would say no after hearing you out.Today 6 pm see you at the hospital.Jai got relief after hearing this,he happily replied call me once you reach here,I'll text you the address.

Dhwani left her coaching at 5:30 pm to reach the hospital as it was not so far and they had privilege to leave 30 minutes early.While travelling to the hospital,she was preparing herself mentally to take this step as it was going to be hard to see someone die and be part of fulfilling her last wish.The flash back from the hospital when she first saw Jai sobbing holding hands of his grandma started hitting her mind.She thought to herself,may be destiny had chosen her to help and soon she was there,dialling Jai's number she felt quite nervous to personally meet his grandma but she already had prepared herself not to cry.

She waited for 3 minutes,while Jai made his way to her.Dhwani found hard to take off his eyes from him,he didn't have heroic personality but has a charm which would not let go one's eyes off from him.He came near and asked,Are you Dhwani? She responded nervously yes.He led her the way inside where they could start,meanwhile he told her to keep it secret and now if she had to visit here daily so it would be quite right if she can met grandma and he could introduce them telling her Dhwani is his college friend who have come to meet her.

Soon they were outside his grandma's room,both started to peep in from the same window from once Dhwani had peeped in.Before making way to main enterance,Jai asked Dhwani are you alright? I sensed you crying over the call after hearing me out.Will it be okay for you to meet her? Dhwani liked his kind gesture of taking care of everything and replied, yes Jai,I have already prepared my mind.

They entered the room,his grandma was just woke up from the sleep,lean his hand forward to seek help to adjust the bed,Jai went ahead taking her hands in his,I am here darling,then adjusted her bed in reclined position.After hearing the word darling,Dhwani laughed but soon she controlled her laugh thinking,it would look rude meeting someone who is on her death-bed and she is laughing in front of her.

When she stopped laughing,darling asked her,my child why you stopped laughing? Please laugh after so long,I have heard someone laughing from her heart,don't pity on my situation,death has no right to steal our laughs said extending her arms saying Come here,then asking Jai who is she? Jai told her as decided,she smiled and replied,Oh! I see girlfriend.Jai replied, C'mon don't embarrass her now.She is just a friend.

Dhwani greeted her by saying namaste,darling blessed her putting her hand on her head telling her, your name is so beautiful inclined towards music which belongs to his grandpa and my husband.

She smiled back,then asked Why he calls you darling? grandma's laughed and said,it is a interesting story, while Jai interrupted her,stop she has just came don't get start with her but she started telling her the story behind,Jai was 14 years old,he heard someone calling his girlfriend,darling then he asked me why he is calling her darling,I told him we call the person darling whom we love the most,like girlfriend or wife.He quickly reacted saying,I won't going to have any girlfriend or wife ever,because I was always wanted to love you the most,you are my darling,since then he started calling me darling.Dhwani had a brief smile on her face throughout hearing such a cute story when Jai was kid.

Soon the nurse came for routine checkup,they left the room.Dhwani asked Jai,Can we start from tomorrow because I think I'll get late today and I haven't informed anyone from my family.Jai replied,sure let me drop you to the gate and told her not to worry his driver will drop her daily to her home,saying sorry as he is not here today but I'll ask him to come tomorrow.

He dropped her off at the gate,Dhwani moving out waved saying see you tomorrow,while Jai stopped her and said,Dhwani Thank you for understanding my situation and don't mind about that girlfriend line,my grandma is of jolly nature so.Dhwani replied,she is amazing,I love her.Jai smiled back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo