Skip to main content

Chapter 1- Don't uglies have right to Love? - The one in crowd.



Mumbai might be a city that never sleeps, but Delhi with 1.9 crore population is surely a city that never stops. 

But It did stopped.

I have made a big mistake today.I cursed myself finding way to a place where I could actually breathe juggling between thousands of people.

It was a big day for us today. It was Aadi's first day at school, I decided to go in the afternoon for coaching class.Mom,Mehr Di and I were super excited to see our little munchkin grow old enough to step his foot into the new life, the school life.Aadi didn't slept, unlike other kids that might cry he was way more happy to go to school as we told him that he will get chocolates for every right answers and stars tattooed on his hand if he be happy and cheerful all day.Mehr Di was busy in the kitchen preparing sandwiches for his lunch and our breakfast while mom decided to take aadi to the temple before he left for his first day.I decided to take my stuff along with me to the school so I could make way to coaching from there.

I heard the voices coming from down stairs.They were back from the temple.I heard aadi shouting Maasi I got a ladoo as prasad my favourite 'yum yum besan ladoo". I smiled back to him.He was the only joy in our lives.Mehr Di asked Dhwani should I pack your sandwiches or you are going to eat them now? Get it packed. I answered.I quickly put my usual outfit blue denim with light pink colored kurti along with kolapuri chappals. They asked me to lock the door before leaving, they are going down to get e-rickshaw that is being most commonly used vehicle for commute within your local area in Delhi,nowadays.I picked up my bag, tied my hair in regular bun style,filled water in my empty tumbler,put my spectacles and wrapped the matching stole of white color around my neck.

They were already there waiting for me, mom saying to the rickshaw driver just 2 minutes bheya.We were standing in front of the school, mom reciting prayers for Aadi's good life holding his hand while I noticed tears in Mehr Di's eyes.Then I watched in the direction she was seeing, I saw a couple with their little kid laughing came like us to drop their kid for first day of the school.I hold Di's hand and said stop crying Di, be strong for Aadi for him you are enough you could be his mom and dad both.He doesn't need anyone else,plus he got his nani and maasi too.She smiled but I know deep down it made her feel sad to imagine how great it would have been if  Aadi could get the life-like that couple's kid.We waved bye to smiling Aadi making way inside the school holding one of the school's aunty hand.Just after that I saw there were no cabs and I was getting late So I bid goodbye to both of them and made my way to the nearest metro station.

It was pink line.I had to go to Sikanderpur that lies on yellow line, but thankfully the web of metro had increased so far to offer interchange on every metro route to other metro route plus perk of pink line,you always get the seat.I boarded the metro listening to my favourite songs, I reached within 25 minutes to INA where I could interchange for yellow line.I started making way to yellow line,but somehow metro has played their game to slow down the movement of people from one route to another by making floor quite slippery.My slippers were adding more motion to the slipperiness.I walked real slow more than the word slow itself.

I heard the voice coming from behind my back "excuse me".I turned.He without looking straight at me asked where I can get the metro to sikanderpur.May be, I was never attractive nor I am going ever to stuck someone's eye on my face.It might seem filmy but yes I knew people wouldn't going to even notice my existence while they can just look around at any other girl in the world.I said pointing in the direction that way,I am going there.He seemed rude without any single word,he rushed there.He even didn't thank me for the help.How selfish people are becoming.I murmured to myself.

It wasn't the usual crowd there on the metro,it felt like people have ditched the roads of the Delhi and started travelling from metro only.I took the metro and replayed my playlist and my most favourite song played, 'lag ja gale".I crossed Hauz Khas and huge amount of people rushed in, I already didn't get the seat and it made standing even worse.Somehow,I was managing to stand, the metro put the brake in the middle of the way,there was no station and the jerk was so strong I was almost about the fall.

We stood there around until 10 minutes, It was being already bad day and I was unaware that worst is coming on the way. We somehow reached Chatterpur and metro announced we regret to tell you that this train will stop here due to technical issue beyond the Chatterpur line.We are running DMRC bus feeder for the services beyond this.Please use the services.We apologize for the inconvenience caused.We were still few meters away from the platform, then I saw at the far end the emergency doors were getting open,the CRPF jawan's started making their way to inside the metro and they took the charge to safely take out all the people from metro to platform,people started panicking at the situation making exit from the emergency door.I was in the middle of the train,my turn came after 30 minutes.First time in my life, I realised there are really so many people who actually travels from metro.The jawan gave me hand to safely land me on the sides of the railing from there I started moving slowly towards the platform carefully.

As soon as I landed on platform,there was huge crowd of people, I started to feel suffocating as I am not crowd person, I started to lose grip on the ground, my head started revolving,the noise started echoing in my head,I was about to fall suddenly somebody held my hand,and I went unconscious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo