Skip to main content

Chapter 16- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Lets Live Together.

Next day,Dhwani left for the girls NGO,she was part-time helper of.She visits "Broken but Beautiful" named NGO every saturday and when there is some big event or if she have any time,she used to devote that time to this NGO apart from her family.

She reached there,few girls came running to her hugging her saying "we missed you Di".She hugged them saying,I missed you all also.They took her and made her sit,started showing her their work,few have decorated and colored dupatta,few have recycled waste materials and broken mugs or plates,few had painted depicting women empowerment,few had done fancy gift packing and other creative stuff.After seeing everything,Dhwani replied you girls are really going great,I am so happy to see all hard work and clapped for everyone.Everyone had smile on their face by now.

Nitya came with two cups of coffee asking everyone to go back to their work and later can have time with Dhwani.Everyone went back to their work leaving two of them alone to talk.Nitya passed her a cup of coffee asking,hows life going on? Anything new? Dhwani smiled thinking about Jai.Nitya said,there must be something,you are smiling differently today.

Dhwani told her about Jai and darling,how Jai made his way in her life again and again and how later on circumstances fall them at one place.Then how they both battling with situations together.Nitya replied,Do you feel something for Jai? Dhwani had a smile on her face still she refused saying nothing like that Nitya.She replied,doesn't seem so,else how would you had broken rules for him.Dhwani laughed saying, you and ruhi are like cupid in my life always trying to find love for me,if there is love in the world for me,it will make its way to me.

They both smiled and then Nitya said,yes it will and you have been really good work here,helping girls and then again you are helping Jai and his darling.Your kindness will land you with all the happiness one day for sure.Anyway, I forgot to tell you one thing,there will be going to happen a Job fair in Delhi soon,our girls have applied for that and I am helping each one of them to prepare for it and they are working hard to get through the interviews but you know,this society has its own boundaries,I fear girls should not get disappointed all over again.Will you go along them? It will boost their confidence,they believe you are their lucky charm.Dhwani replied,I will go along them definitely,just let me know the exact date and time.I will be there.

She finished her coffee and moved to girls helping them in preparing for their interviews.She took out basic interview questions online and asked those to each one of them,while correcting them meanwhile and asking them to jot down the good points and make a list of do's and dont's for the same.She forgot to catch the timings,she got a text from Jai,if you'll be going to get late,let me know.I'll send you my driver.Dhwani replied her immediately her location to get her picked thinking,it would be good idea and she could spend some more time with girls.

Later that evening,Dhwani asked driver to stop the car at sweet shop.She got golgappe packed for darling.She reached hospital,hugged grandma and showed her packet of golgappa's saying look what I got for you today asking her not to tell doctor about this.Jai took the packet served everything and become golgappa seller and started making golgappa for three of them.Grandma had different joy on her face like she is living her childhood back and were asking for more spicy ones.They clicked few pictures to capture smile on darling's face and made Jai's clip preparing masala papdi in the end showing his all masterchef's talent.

Then,they asked grandma to rest and made excuse of work moving on to terrace to start with the session.Jai started practicing "lag ja gale" chords,he seemed tired as he was yawing a lot and forgetting all the chords which he was able to play yesterday smoothly.

Dhwani looked at him asking,are you fine? You seem tired.He replied,yes I am okay,please help me out remembering it again.Meanwhile saying that he yawned almost four times to which Dhwani said,look at yourself,you have puffy eyes and you are yawning a lot,still telling me you are okay.You are not and now tell me since how many days you haven't slept well? He replied,I am not sure,may be since the grandma had been admitted here.Dhwani was shocked to hear this and replied,What? If you keep going like this,soon you'll be needing a doctor more than grandma.He replied,I can't sleep.She asked, Why? He replied because I fear losing her,I fear to sleep what if one day I'll woke up and she will be not with me.I just can't sleep while she will slip through my life.

Dhwani came closer to him,putting her one hand on his shoulder replied,Jai now she has started recovering,don't worry she will be all good soon.You need some good rest believe me nothing will happen to her.Jai replied,nights kill me here.I try but can't sleep.

Dhwani thought something for a while and then replied,I will stay here with you tonight.Jai interuppted her,No you go back and stay at your place,already you have done a lot for us,I can't take more favors from you.She said,Jai do you consider me as your friend or not? He replied,of course you are but.

She held his hand saying,then don't think,I am doing any favors,friends stay by your side at bad times.Jai opened his mouth to say something,she interrupted him saying,I will not listen anything,tomorrow is sunday,I can stay here overnight and will go back in morning.Jai smiled said,okay as your wish,but I want to warn you,ghost roam around at night here.Dhwani replied,You will sleep and is only allowed to take rest,not allowed to roam around,so I am safe in this case.They both laughed.

She called Mehr Di,telling her everything about how Jai haven't slept properly over few days so she will be staying there at hospital to accompany him,so he could sleep while she watches grandma for him.Di replied,I am proud of you my little girl,you are doing wonderful things,just take care of both of them.

Aadi took cellphone from Mehr said,You are not coming? Now who will take me mall tomorrow for rides and icecream.Dhwani replied,bacha I'll be back in morning and I promise you,we will go out for our aadi and maasi time.He smiled and replied,But I want chocolates also.She replied,okay I'll bring it in morning,Now be a good boy,do your homework and sleep on time and no late night tv or cellphone.He replied,okay love you maasi.She replied,love you too aadi.

Jai overheard their conversation,said Aadi is really cute.Dhwani replied,He is really,we spend Sundays at mall,he love few rides there and then we have small treat.Jai replied,you really don't need to stay,I can manage.Dhwani looked at him with big scolding eyes,I am staying here,I have told you earlier also,I am a very strict teacher,I can't let my student yawn in my class.They both laughed and soon Jai took another yawn while laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo