Skip to main content

Chapter 6. I found love in most unexpected place.

It was 25th December, Christmas decoration was all around the mall and nitasha could easily make her to come mall today. She was constantly updating me about their arrival. They entered the mall, I saw them from distance. It was hard for me, really hard. I was dressed up in Santa's dress even nitasha didn't know about this. The girls are so excited and when It comes to act as normal, they always fail. So I kept it secret just told her I will be doing something that would bring smile on her face. I walked towards her. My heart started racing, I never even participated in fancy dress competition but here Now dressed up in this dress, I thought don't know what would this love will make me do. Then I answered myself anything for her. I started revolving around her singing jingle bell jingle all the way. She smiled. I swear I was ready to wear that costume for rest of my life for this smile only. None of them recognized me. I tapped her from back and said Excuse me Can I borrow your pen? She with confused expression said Sorry I don't have any. I replied oh!! Then I should gift you one. I gave her a gift and asked her to open in front of me never knew what Jesus have brought to her this Christmas. She became damn excited, I always knew the child hidden inside her. She opened the box, there was a pen and two folded papers.Nitasha smiled and gave me a look in between like now she was aware of what was happening actually. The pen was that same pen, I lent her on our first meeting. One of the paper had written over it “ I am sorry give me one chance to explain, can't Santa get return gift for the first time”. She looked at me with chaos after reading that. She gave me that look who are you? I removed my beard, opened my red shirt part of Santa's dress as inside I had pasted a paper written “Please come back” and went down to my knees having my both the hands on my ears saying sorry. She was shocked and had her both the hands on her mouth and her eyes glittered with happiness. All the people gathered around us. She said reyansh are you mad? Cmon there are so many people watching us. I retorted I don't care.let me explain please. She said okay get up and explain I will listen to you. But I didn't stand and asked her. Do you remember once you had asked someone in the bank for pen? She was totally unaware giving me weired expressions like she doesn't remember. But then she said yes yes I remember. I didn't prepare any speech for this neither I was able to gather courage for this but when I bent on knees all these words started coming out automatically.” I am that person who lent you pen that day. When I saw you, I was struck by your deep brown eyes. You can say I got crush on you on our first meeting but when I found you on Facebook, I saw the pain hidden in those beautiful creation of the God. I just wanted to be your friend, your support, your well-wisher in short I wanted to give you all the happiness which you deserve that's why I lied to you. I am sorry. Can we be friends again? More than you, I need you. I need a person like you in my life, you made it worth living. Please forgive me. Open that second paper”. She had tears by now in her eyes. She opened that another page and that was same bank form we accidentally exchanged in bank, I told her. Raavi was totally shocked and ran towards me, hugged me and said “I missed you too, buddhu. Thanks you lied or else how would have I got the person like you in my life. I am not going anywhere my Santa you got my friendship in return.” Everyone around us started clapping and real Santa came to us and gifted us chocolates saying always keep sweetness as this chocolate in your friendship.

Okay. Well that was the end. But you can say, it was starting of our never ending bond. You all must be thinking why I didn't confess my love. So I must tell you all, she wasn't planned. My one sided love wasn't planned. So I didn't want my proposal to be planned. Let the destiny put us in the game where everything is fair, Love.

Comments

  1. ����wanna read more ��this should not end ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic. Loved it and really looking forward to read more from you. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...