Skip to main content

Chapter 3: I found love in most unexpected place.

Fb, friend request, RAAVI, bank and everything blue blue like Facebook was emerging and alarm starts ringing. I woke up and opened the messenger, there was a text from raavi. She texted: Are you from Kennedy public school, we were in same class may be? I don't recognize you exactly but seems seen you somewhere. My eyes went wide seeing her text and I decided to go with her own one sided story and replied yes we were batch mates but you never actually had convo with me. She didn't ask anything about school stuff further thank god. Thanks to my old friend who were there and I had picture uploaded with him in his school premises. I didn't want to look “chipku types” so I started texting her after 8 pm daily just a joke. She used to laugh and there our chats get ended. One day I sent her joke but she didn't laugh, I asked was it that not funny? She said No, talk to you later. Chat ended here, but my heart started sinking, I had a feeling something is wrong with her. Then after an hour, She posted on fb. If I could reverse, I could have reversed your escape, that day. After reading this quote, my heart went down how much pain she is going through. I couldn't stop myself and texted her. Can I know whom you wished to stay. She hesitated first. Then told me, her elder brother with whom she was close to died two years back. Since then, she fears loss, death and attachments. I listened to her patiently. The one thing which took my heart into deep pain. When she told me, she sometimes wears his clothes just to feel his essence in it. I tried to console her till morning 4 am. Then Finally she smiled a bit and slept. I felt relieved that for the first time, I was the reason behind her smile. Thereafter, she gets attached with her pain with me, and I with innocence in her eyes. We were on chats daily after 9pm till the whole world went to sleep. Talking about our ups and downs, fears, laugh, childhood, favorite color to favorite food and everything. Those 4 hours of our daily chats were best out of 24 of my day. In days, I used to wait for nights and In nights we were going deep and deep in conversations with every passing day. The days were good until She texted me that game If you have to confess anything to me, what would it be?

To be continued…
Let's see where this confession game will lead reyansh and raavi's relation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...