Skip to main content

Love at 80's ❤️

Watching her looking at her wrinkles he said.
There is a fine line between I saw you and fall in love,
And whenever I see you I fall in love with you a little more.
Later one is for you, my love. 💞
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She still find love in his shivering hands. ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is often not about who left their foot marks behind,
Its belongs to who matches with yours for lifetime.😇
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were to repeat, I would repeat all those moments when you needed me to laugh with, to cry with, to share the whole day stories with, whenever I didn't make it to be with you and I would just sit to listen you and see the person who really want to spend each part of her life with me only.
Husband said to his wife on thier 50th anniversary.💕
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been 10 years,grandmaa left us.
All the I love you's said by her in her voice recordings,still gets I love you too's everytime grandpaa hears them again. 🎶
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

  1. I am Dr. Idoboiwa ,i want to thank you all for the testimonies that you people have been posting on various sites about my good work . I want to tell you all that my spell is as good as anything and there is no side effect on my spell, i took after my goddess mother and there have been great testimonies, If you have any kind of problem don't waste time to contact me because a problem been shared is a problem also solved. life is just one there is no second chance, contact me today drphilidoboiwa@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +971524946658

    (1) Do you need a spell caster to bring back my ex husband/wife/lover,
    (2) Cancer Cure
    (3) If You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) Pregnancy Spell.
    (6) Hiv/Aids Cure
    (7) You want to be in control in. everything.
    (9) Gonorrhea Cure
    (10) Diabeties Cure
    (11) If you want your wife or your husband to be yours forever.
    (12) Spell to break barrenness.
    (13) Spell to be Famous
    (14) herpes Cure
    (15) spell to cure all kind of Diseases
    Inbox him today,all your problems are solve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...