Skip to main content

He chose the same ring twice.💍

You live your whole life, But have you ever lived in a moment?
I did.I lived in a moment today, In our day-to-day life, Do you think we are missing doing something? Yes, we are missing to find peace and see the beauty in a moment.

I have decided, from now onwards whenever I'll not skip the beauty of things around my life will share here definitely.

It happened suddenly,there's no place to find peace except within you, I was travelling back home from office was in the middle of the traffic near Rajouri Garden, listening to music, sound of horns, chatting of people around me in the cab suddenly I just looked at the red signal and I was lost in that moment.

I was smiling like a new-born kid who just opened her eyes for the first time and found the world blooming in the joy for her. What I remembered in that moment was,....

Let me share a short story.

It was my birthday on 19th August, Since me and my partner are together, he used to buy me a ring on my every birthday. This time I didn't get the ring but surely enough gifts and surprises to make it memorable for the entire life. He doesn't remembers much, you can say he has a short memory for things like clothes,jewellery and etc stuff.

After one week, I got to know he ordered one for me but he didn't gave it to me on my birthday because it wasn't delivered until then. Best part of the ring was, He chose the same ring I had since last year again.

You all might be wondering, what's the big deal in that.This is the reason I picked this up as my next topic. We have lost so much of us that we never rejoice the beauty of the things. In that very moment looking at the red traffic signal, his words echoed in my mind and heart I chose the same ring and even ordered.

The smile was all there on my face remembering these words and this incident, It just came as a thought, people do say love fades away someday, people change, they don't love you as they used to do, preferences gets changed, Change change and change. But one thing that was stuck to my heart was He chose the same ring again. Even after years he is still the same.❤️

The spark hasn't gone anywhere, it's here between us. He still loves the way he used to, he still make up the best for me, he still know what I like, he still know my choice, and he is still the person he was.

I was so astonished to see him choosing the same ring twice like he has chosen me over the years again and again no matter what happen.❤️

Take your moment,appreciate the efforts of your loved ones,stand up find the gone spark,look for the moment,see the beauty around,think positive,look for love surely but before looking make sure you spread Love.❤️

I take this opportunity to thank my partner for being such a lovely person of my life without whom I stand nothing. All the love is for you, Even after years and years I would love to be your choice over anything again and again and you would be mine. 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...