Skip to main content

Chapter 9: I Found Love in the most unexpected place. (Part-2)


Can't believe? Even I couldn't. I woke up blurry images started to emerge,4 people were around me and I was kept under the big glass box, my portion above neck was only able to move as moving any other part of my body was digging more pain into my body. I wasn't able to recognize anyone there, I was totally shocked by what happened, last few.   moments kept striking my mind and it started paining badly. Doctor asked How are you feeling Sia? I tried to move my lips but wasn't able to utter the single word due to severe pain rushing into my body.
The doctor said it's okay, you have rest in anytime your parents will be here. You are a brave girl, keep fighting Sia, it's just beginning but I know you can do that. I looked at Vedant who almost had teary eyes, as soon as the doctor left he bent down and started crying saying, Sia, I am sorry I shouldn't have left you there, it's all my fault I could have saved you. I tried again but the only word left my tongue paper. He bought me paper and pen, I forced myself to write something in a zig zag manner how? He said you were hurt might be, you were out of the place, you poured azide instead of dil. HCL that cause this flame to ignite and everything. A drop of tear rolled from my eye but verdant caught before it could have touched scar on my cheeks and would have burned me more. I wrote not your fault. He started crying and stopped himself saying I am.with you, everything will be alright. Suddenly he got a call that was from. my brother that there is some accident on their way it will take time for them to reach. He replied don't worry they, I'll take care of her till then and after.
Now I realised my body has been burned badly. Doctor's word started making sense to me. I felt broke. I started remembering old days when I used to be beautiful like everyone in the world. Like I used little makeup for the last time to hide the pain but eventually, It became my last beautiful memory. My chain of thought broke when verdant said Sia you are still beautiful and brave. Doctors have said you won't survive but you did. They even came to me and said You are a person of strong will powers. I smiled and thought if they can trust why not me. I will rise above all this. But in the very next moment, my lips dropped as there were no signs of Akash like I am nothing to him, not even a human.
Then I looked at verdant and realised I could have made a few really good friends here. I had gone through the emergency surgery but my body will take time to recover completely till then I am.caged in this glass box and hospital. Finally, after sleeping, I don't know how many hours, these medicines have caused much more sleep in my body so that least pain I had to suffer. The only want was there, he even didn't change his position kept sitting near my bed looking at me, I wasn't able to read his mind. Somehow I spoke in last so many hours verdant have to rest, I'll be fine. Why are you here waiting since long, the nurse is here to take care of me? He replied shut up Sia, I already had made mistake, I asked what? He said I should have said at your face Akash isn't good for you but no I am a big coward I sent you a letter which you might have taken as a prank by someone. He kept saying but I was shocked at what he was talking about, which letter and when? Did I ask when? He said have you forgot I had dropped a tissue paper in your bag. I kept reminding myself then how couldn't I had not tried to find who had done that then I remembered, Akash dropped tea on my kurta and I opened my bag to grab if there is something to clean, I used that tissue paper. I said vedant I am sorry, I never saw you in the picture, I even not noticed that tissue. Vedant said It's okay Sia I should have talked to you. I said Vedant here's no one to share can I share something with you? He replied anytime anything for you Sia. More than I am burnt in this fire, I am burning inside and no surgery could mend it and it would never look beautiful might my skin would regain its beauty but my heart has just gotten into ashes. Akash the person I had chosen not even had human feelings for me, he isn't even here to check if I am alive or dead, my words broken I started crying,vedant slowly caresses my cheeks wiping my tears off said: everything is fine, your parents will be here soon.
The nurse came bringing the so-called food that seems like hell worst than even mess's food. I ate half-heartedly only after vedant scold me when I said I want to grab something tasty. He read a story to me until I went off deep into sleep where nothing pains.
I woke up around 12 due to medicines,vedant was there still. It seemed like he even didn't excuse himself for loo even. The nurse made me swallow medicines and said have breakfast then swallow these ones instructing vedant to make it happen. I found again that hell plate on my bed but when I removed the plate, there were two sandwiches as soon as I saw them I started turning my head here and there just to check where is Akash but no traces of him. I started crying vedant came near and said what happened? You aren't looking happy as you used to be while eating sandwiches at the lab. I sobbed like little kid and replied this sandwich made me remember something how Akash used to bring it for me. Vedant said, Sia, I had placed all those sandwiches on your desk because I never found you in a mess so just you get something to eat at least. I looked at him finding myself in turmoil before I could have said anything my parents entered.

Note: I found Love at most unexpected place,how can it can have ending without love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...