Skip to main content

Chapter 7: I Found Love in the most unexpected place.(Part-2)

The more my feet was moving towards Chandigarh,the more my heart was racing to see him again,to tell him yes! There's something that doesn't let me sleep that made me eager to come back.As soon as I entered the campus,I dialled his no. He asked hey are you here? I replied Yes and I want to see you right now.No go to your room have some rest and I will catch you with evening pakoras and tea.I nodded like child.The sun was setting leaving its mesmerizing beauty behind and it was the point of the day I was waiting to be with him.He texted see you at the terrace at 6 pm chia 😄.Chia always reminds me of how stupid I was how much kiddish.But It makes me smile always.


It was about the moment I dressed well finally now I have so many washed clothes in my wardrobe that's all what is perk of meeting your mom after so long.I used my perfume today to smell good that I used occasionally.I was preparing like today the world is going to change for me.I was all set to say what my heart has felt all these days.Before leaving the room,I opened the box well placed in front of my eyes which I used to stare daily and think what's their in this ring's destiny and today I smiled when I took it out from the box and put into my pocket to wear after caging out all the butterflies that fly in my stomach whenever I think about him.nowadays.


I climbed to the terrace he was waiting there with thermos of tea and a polybag containing pkoras from some dhabaa of my taste surely simple.or else we can say bit desi.I walked upto him and sit besides offering my hand for handshake.He put some tea in one of the glass he was carrying along with it offered me some pakoras then stared at me for a while and said you are looking different what Delhi has changed in you.I smiled and replied a lot,may be that journey was much needed.He said "ahann madam ki batein dekho".Before I could have proceeded with main motive.He interuppted and said I have a good news for us and almost jumped on the floor as we were sitting at the edge with our legs swinging in the air and without looking down as I have fear of heights.I got selected in interview,I am coming to Noida just after one month and you know what I mean.I smiled like little kid has got a big candy.He continued It means no days that will,I have to see without your presence or feeling you cities apart.


There was a gap of three long steps between us and it took him just 1 second to abridged that gap with just gap of passing air.I smiled.He was digging his eyes into mine and whispered don't I deserve something today? I whispered yes you deserve something that I have already planned for you without losing the eye to eye contact,I put my hand in my pocket searching for the ring.He started coming more closer grabbing my waist with his hands now.I said Mr.tiwari you are going beyond your limitations but he ignored and after a while he was about to eat me with all those forced kisses he wanted to plant on my lips approaching my neck as well but all efforts were in vain as I kept pushing him backward saying please I am not ready for all these leave I am feeling irritating akash stop it.He said cmon Sia I have done a lot for you.It's just a small thing can't I get a kiss from you.I was damn furious by now,I pushed him back with great force.He started behaving like the night hound that will crush my soul into bits by forcing himself upon me.When I pushed him backward hard he shouted are you mad? I shouted almost at same peak what the hell you think about me.Is this your love? Is this what you want from me? You used to talk about this kind of future with me Akash? He was red eyed monster,the gentle akash had died.It was all mask that had started shedding slowly layer by layer.He shouted shut up,don't you do drama okay! I was amazed at his actions and reactions.I started saying things surely I hadn't prepared I said Akash I thought you are gentle and caring person on whom I could have faith,it was all my fault,I thought we can count our days together in future when you told me we would live at some other place heading our lives in big town and I actually had started and I took the pause as he said in between "Kehne ko to bhot kuch kehte hai".The moment I heard this,my heart was crumbled into pieces that he won't could join ever again.My world actually got changed today.The mesmerizing sun leaving behind the moment had shattered into dark night.I shouted leave,leave now just don't you dare to be around me leave.He left saying I don't care.The sight of him I just had seen was the worst nightmare and the biggest fear I could have more than even the heights.
I jumped off the edge to the floor when I really wanted to jump off the edge to the ground and turn my flesh into the same pieces like my heart.I was all broke.I took my face into my palm and started crying till my moans reached the dead sky and it started crying too with me.


Note: It's hard to face naked reality.Skin looks always better.Lets see will Sia be able to face it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...