Skip to main content

Chapter 4: I Found Love in most unexpected place.(Part-2)

I went downstairs in my casual pajama and t-shirt along with my messy bun.The moment,I reached down I thought oh shit! I should have changed at least jeans would have done some good instead of pyjamas.But then I saw him from head to toe, he was ready to like we are moving for our first date where all the candles will lit up automatically when we will be there slow music of violin will hit up the mood and champion will add up to make it perfect under the moon and I was looking like a stray animal just left in search of food.He smiled a handshake with me.So where we are going up to today?He said are you hungry? Damn, I retorted.Let's go for KFC then what say? I replied okay quite fine.He said Can I borrow your phone to book the cab as my battery is draining.I insisted on a walk.As we started approaching towards the KFC, we were about 5 mins away from our place I saw a Dhabbe wall and I was like oh it's my place the food is going to taste more delicious than KFC.My eyes sparkled.Lets eat here.Firstly he looked uncomfortable then he said okay if you wish.

We sat there facing each other,he started conversation for the first time,asked about Delhi,my background,my life but not mentioning his own.We ate in between all my stories.One of the strand of messy bun felt again and again on my face,I picked it up again and tuck behind my ears,I was drinking water the strand fall again on my face,I was just about to repeat which I already had done more than 5 or 6 times,his hands came running into my hair tucking my hairs behind and in their way back touching my cheek.A weird thunder passed my body giving me goosebumps that made my heart pump more profusely and silence begin to hit in our eye contact until the rain added the cherry on the top and the downpour happened.The first drop of Chandigarh's downpour hit both us somewhere,we were done with our dinner,we started making way back feeling all the drops of rain together being wet head to toe in that wonderful night without saying anything at all.

He approached firstly and said.You are so simple,you have something in you which attracts me towards you.Sorry for being very straightforward.I replied no continue.You are not like what I think of Delhi girls,you are way more beyond that,you don't care about being in pajamas not even about your messy bun and and.I said and? Say. He replied nothing,I like you from the moment I have seen you walking out of the car.I thought it was just mere attraction on the first sight,but never thought of our fortune to be intersecting us at the same lab for the same project,I decided to forget you the very first day but you kept coming in front of me again and again.It has been the first time, I am out with a girl and that too at night and she loves to eat at Dhabba more than KFC and wears as simple as I tried to wear weird clothes like we are on our first date.I laughed at this note and replied I made the same note to myself but your those deep brown eyes have something that even universe couldn't stop to make us meet like this.We were in front of my hostel by the time I said this.It was time to say goodnight which we both weren't wishing for to end our day.We waved bye and said goodnight.

I am back with memories and so many zigzag lines running in my mind so many thoughts his words about me and everything was pushing me more into him and making me more confused than I had ever been about him.It's just my second day here and I have met him just 48 hours ago and we are having some connection.The flashes of his lab coat written Akash Tiwari running down in a lane of my memory, I couldn't sleep in between.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, It was 2:30 am who could be this an unknown number, I picked up the call.On the other side, Akash was saying in his very innocent voice it's me, Akash Tiwari, I replied why you called me so late?Have you left anything? I was trying to look normal on the call but nights have some inexpressible magic, my heart was recording his euphoric voice like he sounded never before like this.He replied.Sorry to disturb, I was not able to sleep was just thinking about you only all the time.I blushed so whose number is this? He replied ohh don't worry it's my friend satya's number, actually I told you my battery was draining so my battery is dead now and not getting charged must be dead permanently.So that's why.I was confused.I asked so do you remember my number? He replied no.How come you dialled then? I asked surprisingly.He smiled and I could feel that on even the call and said I went to the lab and picked my laptop to login into my Gmail account to get linked contact details and found your number, came back and made the call from Satya's number.I was just speechless.Akash why? Why you had done so much just to call me? I couldn't sleep,I needed to hear you.I was just unable to react or say anything like it was all happening so soon.I was not able to get myself clear,is it something like love happening between us in first sight that had hit both the hearts with first drop of rain or it's just rebound my heart want after 3 months of breakup and not having sight of any kind of love around.What was that? We talked until dawn interrupted moon of our night .

Everyone has to come out of the nutshell, and love has all powers to dig in from. the cracks of even hardest nutshell which I just pretended to.

Note: Rebound or love? What could it be? Sooner or later? Let's find Whether Sia got her answers from herself or love has already made answer to everything around Sia.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo