Skip to main content

Chapter 5: I found love in most unexpected place.

I was average guy all my life. I never did any great thing so far.I was kind of loser you can say.I am 21 still good for none or you can say never felt I am something, I can do good things as well. But I was never known to the capabilities of the person who is in damn love and can do anything to get his girl back. She unfriended me from Facebook, blocked my number and there was no sign of her presence. I started losing myself, I was in no condition to decide what should I do. I waited hours and hours outside her aerobic classes but she didn't come there even.I remembered her good friend nitasha, somehow I found her on Facebook and texted her “Hey Nitasha, this side reyansh raavi must have told you about me 99999999 this is my no. Call me whenever you get my text, I need your help. Please!”. Destiny was on my side this time, she called me within 5 minutes and before I would have said something she started shouting how dare you broke her heart, you built your relation on lie and what do you want now? I asked her to give me one chance to explain myself. She said okay go with your false story again with me now. She was the closest friend of her, I understand her rudeness with me. I told her everything, she said nice story but I won't help. She didn't believe me. I sent her snap of that bank form. She was amazed to see, I still kept that with me. Finally, she said okay I am with you. What's the plan? There I explained her everything, I wanted to do to make her happy again and asked her to bring her in mall day after tomorrow.

I was just craving for one chance and I got it.I didn't had any plan but I knew day after tomorrow will be the biggest day of my life.Either I will get my life, or else life would go away from my life.

To be continued...
Big things doesn't come easily.How could the end of the story could reach that soon.Wait for the last part.I will be posting soon.

Love should never be left half way.Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...