Skip to main content

Chapter 4: I found love in most unexpected place.

With every letter I was typing, my all hopes to live with her all my days, hours and seconds start drifting apart. Finally, the only lie, I ever told her was in front of her now. I told her I am not that guy from her school. She didn't say anything just went offline. I even didn't get chance to explain myself. I was getting mad with every passing second without her presence in my life.I felt lost.I sent her uncountable messages saying sorry telling her that except that I have lied nothing to her. But she didn't come online after that. I was worried, I was damn worried. She told me once she goes to aerobic classes near supermarket around 6 pm. I went there to meet her but as soon I saw her didn't get courage to show up to her. I went back home in hope to get her message.I neither slept that night nor her message arrived.I woke up with heavy heart to get her back in my life. In this one night, one thing that I have realized is that I am just void without her. In just small span, she has become priority necessity or what else I say. I am.getting mad over her. I want her.I love her.I need her.I opened the messenger my heart dropped she left a text “I never expected anything like this out of you. You lied.That's it. I was stupid to trust you. I should never get close to people. We are over. Mr. reyansh goodbye.” Shit! I lost her. I lost her.I banged my fist on side wall and wrapped myself in blanket and tears started rolling down, I felt like someone just crushed my 206 bones, all at once specially crumbled my heart, something has gone for forever and I am in no condition to bear that pain, only I knew how that big night had passed.I didn't reply because that was of no use. Every possible door to get her back was already closed. I broke her heart. I thought that was end of my one sided love at first story until I had gathered courage to....

To be continued…
Only few have Courage to take risks in life. Will see where it will push reyansh and raavi's story or It was just end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...