Skip to main content

Journey to wings 2 words ❤️

What makes a writer?
Most of the quotes says- Pain, love,betrayal and such things.
Today I am going to share the true story behind the making of a writer.
The story which belongs to me which defines me what I am today, where I have reached, and where I am heading to.
I started my journey by writing my first poem in around may be 8th standard whose title was “Treasure of life” It was based on friendship, I even don't know where it is. I was sitting alone and wrote whatever came into my mind. Then, back-to-back I wrote few poems which lost somewhere in the pieces of paper after that once my younger sister had to recite a poem self written on 26th January function in her school, she started approaching me please c'mon pallo you can you should after making her my servant for a day, I wrote a poem for her. Next day, she performed and that day what I heard was the first thing where I realized Yes, there is surely some magic in my pen. She told me apart from standing ovations and applause, her Hindi subject's teacher came on the stage wiping her tears away and hugged her. I was amazed to see such an appreciation.

Life moved on in between studies, tutions and engineering. I lost my magic, my pen, my ink and everything. But there came again a point in my life, I made installed an app named “evernote” to write something and specially to keep it safe because I lost all my childhood write ups. I wrote like my personal diary stuffs then one day I saw posts on Instagram of quotes like there was an image and something written over it which turned drastically in second line changing the meaning of quote within few words, I was amazed like whooo I should try something like this. I wrote 5 or 10 quotes like that but never published any. It was between my app and me that's it. Even my friends didn't know I sometimes write, It was the biggest secret as It didn't suit to my personality which was in front of everyone.

One day I came across an app “YOURQUOTE” writer's social platform. I got shelter, my home. I posted my first quote on 21 January 2017.

He asked her what you wish for New Year?
“ Years should be New,.
Not the same people new,
In New Year! ”
smiling lips n teary eyes replied.

It's been one year and my journey has taken me to the place where I have posted 350 quotes ❤️ including poems with more than 150 followers on your quote.
Not just this, people's reposting your quotes, sharing comments like they got emotional on reading this or goosebumps, people's bookmarking your quote appreciation starts coming over from everywhere. I can't explain the feeling of being called writer. This is the place where I got power to ink, it carved out my hidden talent, it gave wings to my words, it made me meet my inner self, the real me, my own thoughts. Just not this, IT MADE MY NAME GOOGLEABLE. Just on the google search write PALLAVI JOSHI and there It is, my quotes with my photograph. It was dream come true. 😍

It was then just one step, In the way of my dreams of getting published someday somewhere may be. I met “Flavours of Instagram” and there It happened everything. I got published in one poem book, one short story and two quote books. From penning down notes in engineering to shreading feelings through ink, my journey turned me from writer to published writer.

One thing I learnt through this was.
Follow yourself, Believe in yourself,
Let yourself take you out on the journey which you haven't ever imagined yourself,
Live your dreams,
Turn your passions into reality,
Stand out of crowd,
Don't let your talents be just hidden talent let it spread out.

Here I am now, having my personal blog “WINGS 2 WORDS” even having my own poetry recitation YouTube channel with same name which will be more active soon this year taking me more close to the world to where I belong.

PS- Just take one step out, your destiny will make the way out of the no ways.
Cheers to one year of my writings.❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st...

Friendship 💞

People often read a lot about FRIENDSHIP but still why they have friends breakup? Have you ever wondered why? Why the person with whom you used to be best friend suddenly even don't exist in your life? Why you don't have any picture to upload with the person with whom you have to clean up some space to store a new picture? Why your social media don't have tags with the person you used to full your wall with? Why don't you go on best friends date anymore? Why you don't dial the number which you never deleted? These why's won't going to end? Yes! Something wrong might have happened.But have you thought Do it really matters now? Will it going to matter after few years? No it won't. Memories will fade away along with the person with whom you could have lived years. Life would have been easy if you had chosen Love over hatred. Forgiveness over revenge. The Dusshera has gone diwali is all around. Kill the ravana inside and let the lost person ...

Be the light.🕯️

A lady went to the reputed school with her little baby girl for her admission.She was questioned about her little girl's father.And the silence prevailed in the room.The lady quiet for a moment said I don't know who is her father.The principal gave her a rejection look like she is someone who should be banned from the society.He laughed and said why you want her to study make her what you are and asked her to leave,he can't give admission to the dirty blood.The lady didn't requested nor she cried.She boldly said " Yes, I don't know who is her father.I am a prostitute.We don't have husbands,we have lovers who just love us for a night and left.We don't get permanent love.We don't get respect.We are meant to be just played.Nobody sees the heart behind the scars.We don't wear mangal sutra or sindur neither we could get in our life nor it is necessary for my child to get the good education.People see what we do,not the reason behind why we are intend...