Skip to main content

Message to your Partner.❤️

We have times in a relationship when we can't stay up to expectations.We really do love our partners but the way of expressing gets changed and there might come a day when your partner may no longer in a need of a person even as you but it's just a day.Life is yet ahead.After so long, I am posting my new blog for all the people out who expects life to be just simple and happy.When they face low side of their relationship they tend to think "CHANGE" but it's not changed, it's your time to tell your partner that I'll be there for you.

Message to your Partner :-

Yes.Today wasn't a great day, honey.I was there with you but you were probably not in a mental phase of having company of anybody, initially, I felt low because of you not needing me as a person to talk to change your gloomy world inside into a happy one.But I give a thought to this, Is it really important that always my words will suit your heart or being my partner It should be mandatory for you to be happy because I am cheering you up, nope not at all.You could take up your space sweetheart, my love isn't here to bound your mood in cages.You could take your time to heal.You could go deep into the caves without me and just get yourself up because I know the strength resides in you to get over anything running down inside.You are a strong person.I believe in you.I don't think you are behaving different or won't become sad if you apparently don't do things for me today.I'll understands you in each and every situation.I know once you get over this, I will be the first person with whom you 'll be sharing every ounce of thing that you are going through.Take a good sleep love, sometimes it's not necessary to have a talk sometimes a new morning new day new hopes could bring everything at its place.
I just want to let you know, when you'll be sleeping  in such morose nights I'll be there to sleep next to you giving you warm embrace in my sleeping hugs and for sure in my weird habits of keeping my legs over you even when we'll be apart i'll do this virtually because all that matters are feelings.
When you'll wake up, you'll find me right beside you smiling at my sunshine giving you a peck on your cheeks just to remind you even in your bad days someone is there to love you when you're struggling to love ownself.
I'll wait for your one smile that could shine my world even more brighter.
I know honey, you love me the most.My smile is your strength.I'll stand strong in difficult days smiling becoming your superpower to fight against the inner demons.I take the responsibility to take up our relationship's understanding to a new place where you will find me everywhere contributing to our relationship in a new dimension making us come closer a little more.Bad days can't do us apart.

This post is just to bring people closer and to make mutual understanding even better.Stop binding your love in little cages, more space makes a better home.Remember Always.

If you like it, and it has touched your heart somewhere.Do share it with your partners and do follow it too in your life.Definitely, it would lead your relationship to new place.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo