Skip to main content

Journey to wings 2 words ❤️

What makes a writer?
Most of the quotes says- Pain, love,betrayal and such things.
Today I am going to share the true story behind the making of a writer.
The story which belongs to me which defines me what I am today, where I have reached, and where I am heading to.
I started my journey by writing my first poem in around may be 8th standard whose title was “Treasure of life” It was based on friendship, I even don't know where it is. I was sitting alone and wrote whatever came into my mind. Then, back-to-back I wrote few poems which lost somewhere in the pieces of paper after that once my younger sister had to recite a poem self written on 26th January function in her school, she started approaching me please c'mon pallo you can you should after making her my servant for a day, I wrote a poem for her. Next day, she performed and that day what I heard was the first thing where I realized Yes, there is surely some magic in my pen. She told me apart from standing ovations and applause, her Hindi subject's teacher came on the stage wiping her tears away and hugged her. I was amazed to see such an appreciation.

Life moved on in between studies, tutions and engineering. I lost my magic, my pen, my ink and everything. But there came again a point in my life, I made installed an app named “evernote” to write something and specially to keep it safe because I lost all my childhood write ups. I wrote like my personal diary stuffs then one day I saw posts on Instagram of quotes like there was an image and something written over it which turned drastically in second line changing the meaning of quote within few words, I was amazed like whooo I should try something like this. I wrote 5 or 10 quotes like that but never published any. It was between my app and me that's it. Even my friends didn't know I sometimes write, It was the biggest secret as It didn't suit to my personality which was in front of everyone.

One day I came across an app “YOURQUOTE” writer's social platform. I got shelter, my home. I posted my first quote on 21 January 2017.

He asked her what you wish for New Year?
“ Years should be New,.
Not the same people new,
In New Year! ”
smiling lips n teary eyes replied.

It's been one year and my journey has taken me to the place where I have posted 350 quotes ❤️ including poems with more than 150 followers on your quote.
Not just this, people's reposting your quotes, sharing comments like they got emotional on reading this or goosebumps, people's bookmarking your quote appreciation starts coming over from everywhere. I can't explain the feeling of being called writer. This is the place where I got power to ink, it carved out my hidden talent, it gave wings to my words, it made me meet my inner self, the real me, my own thoughts. Just not this, IT MADE MY NAME GOOGLEABLE. Just on the google search write PALLAVI JOSHI and there It is, my quotes with my photograph. It was dream come true. 😍

It was then just one step, In the way of my dreams of getting published someday somewhere may be. I met “Flavours of Instagram” and there It happened everything. I got published in one poem book, one short story and two quote books. From penning down notes in engineering to shreading feelings through ink, my journey turned me from writer to published writer.

One thing I learnt through this was.
Follow yourself, Believe in yourself,
Let yourself take you out on the journey which you haven't ever imagined yourself,
Live your dreams,
Turn your passions into reality,
Stand out of crowd,
Don't let your talents be just hidden talent let it spread out.

Here I am now, having my personal blog “WINGS 2 WORDS” even having my own poetry recitation YouTube channel with same name which will be more active soon this year taking me more close to the world to where I belong.

PS- Just take one step out, your destiny will make the way out of the no ways.
Cheers to one year of my writings.❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Book Review: Love Lasts Forever, Only if you don't marry your love By Vikrant Khanna ❤️

     Love Lasts Forever, only if you don't marry your love is a story about true love, understanding, mistakes, regrets, sacrifices and a second chance. Do you believe in love at first sight? it is always a curious question. Ronit falls in love with Aisha, in the first meeting at his naval college graduation day. 7 years passed with two love birds sitting at the seashore away from the storms until they decided to board the ship of marriage. Soon after the marriage, the black clouds surrounded their sea of happiness and once who looked like an angel to Ronit became a red-eyed devil and the whole concept of love & marriage became a sham to him.     Ronit found himself regretting every single day to marry Aisha and finally thought of getting a divorce. But before he could have taken the most regrettable decision of his life, he got to listen to the heart wrenching love story of Shekhar, ship's Captain, who still madly loves his wife, after 3 decades, despite having

#1 Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini ❤️

The Kite Runner is a story beyond the imagination of sufferings, betrayal, fate, loyalty and redemption, about two Afghan friends, Amir and Hassan, whose life got completely changed, after a kite-fighting tournament, unimaginably and before anything could have been reversed, Russian invades and took over Afghanistan, their separation led them to a destination, where everything shattered, but still, a little hope gave them the meaning of their own life. The words don't put you through the turmoil of emotions, but would also, make you realise about yourself, How many of us have committed something wrong but did nothing about it? except for the regret. most of us, at some moment. This story would tell you, there's always a way to be good again, you need the courage to stand against your own fears of facing your inner demon. The story will wrench your hearts in bits, when you'll realise, how grateful you should have been about what you had, which most of the kids st

Chapter 24- Don't uglies have right to Love? - Life happens with everyone.

Next Day,They decided to practice at Dhwani's place and meanwhile they would be able to celebrate her birthday with her family. Jai asked Miss Rozy for favor one more day,she smiled and replied,anything for you and grandma.He became so happy after hearing this,he already have told grandma about the invitation.He went back and found doctor around her checking her regular observations.Jai asked How is she doing? Doctor smiled,the reports are really good,she is showing positive response.I am glad to see such response at her age.Jai thanked doctor.He left saying,keep up good care of her. After doctor left,grandma said,see I am getting better,you don't need to be around me always.Jai go ahead and live your life to fullest.He told her, I love to be around you,only you have insisted me that's why I asked  Miss Rozy and she said she could stay with you.He hold grandma's hand and said,I wish you could join us too.I speak over phone to Dhwani,she was saying also,it wo